A buttery cookie with a shallow well in the middle that's filled with white melted chocolate. Our Thumbprint Cookies are one of the most classic Christmas Cookies that you can easily bake during the holidays.
All-Purpose Flour - 180 gms
Butter - 100gms
Cocoa Powder - 20 gms
Grated Chocolate - 50 gms
Sugar - 50 gms
Milk - 4 tbsp
1. Mix the flour and butter together.
2. Add cocoa powder, chocolate, sugar, and milk.
3. Make a dough and shape it into cookies.
4. Make a cavity using your thumb
5. Bake this in a 200 degree preheated oven for 15 minutes.
6. Fill each cavity with melted chocolate.
chocolate cookie recipe
mini chocolate cookie recipe
no egg chocolate cookie
no baking powder cookie recipe
no baking soda cookie recipe
eggless cookies without baking powder and baking soda
1 year ago