No-Bake Chocolate Peanut Butter Bars with a creamy peanut butter base and crunchy chocolate topping makes this recipe the perfect dessert for kids. No need to turn on the oven for these rich and creamy no-bake chocolate peanut butter bars.
Biscuits - 200 gms
Butter - 1/4 cup
Peanut butter - 1/4 cup
1. Crush the biscuits, mix it with melted butter and peanut butter.
2. Set it in a pan and make the base.
3. Melt the chocolate with some peanut butter and pour on top of the base.
4. Add some peanut butter and make marble design.
5. Set this on the fridge and cut it and serve .
peanut butter recipes
peanut butter desserts
peanut butter bars
homemade peanut butter recipes
1 year ago