Eggless Chocolate Pudding made without gelatin or agar agar is the smoothest and creamiest pudding recipe. Today lets see how to make this delicious dessert at home, which is loved by kids.
Milk - 500ml
Cream - 1/2 cup
Cornflour - 1/4 cup
Sugar - 1/2 cup
Cocoa powder - 1/4 cup
1. Mix milk and cream. Take a half a cup from it.
2. Mix cornflour, sugar, and cocoa powder to the half cup mixture.
3. Boil the remaining milk and once it starts to boil add the cornflour mixture and mix.
4. After 2 - 3 minutes the mixture will become thick.
5. You can serve it hot or cold.
no gelatine pudding recipe
gelatin less pudding recipe
delicious dessert at home
pudding made without gelatin or agar agar
1 year ago